13 March 2018

Recently thrifted


Last year I started picking up some vintage games and puzzles in my local charity shops. I started off with just word games, so that I would have some interesting letter tiles to spell out words in my Instagram photos. And from there I’m moving on to anything that has great nostalgic vintage packaging.

One thing I found was this Multipuzzle which I used to have many years ago. I eyed it up a few times in my local charity shop before deciding to buy it. It’s only missing one piece, which I can easily make from cardboard or maybe acrylic, using the measurements of the other pieces to guide me.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Wow, I'd forgotten all about that game, I'm sure my friend had it. Kind of like an early Tetris isn't it?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...