29 December 2017

This month I have been mostly...

Watching:
I kept my Netflix subscription going, so I've been watching more Gilmore Girls, and Manhunt: Unabomber. I've also been watching Armchair Detectives, Knight Rider, Witnesses, NCIS:New Orleans, Dave Gorman, and I finally caught up on the last few episodes of the previous series of Call the Midwife, in time for watching the Christmas special.

Doing:
I've been keeping on with my crochet blanket and my bullet journal. And been on a few Christmas nights out.



Reading:
I've been continuing with my Chalet School reread, and have also enjoyed Murder Most Unladylike by Robin Stevens, The Bird Tribunal by Agnes Ravatn, and The Summer Seaside Kitchen and The Little Shop of Happy Ever After, both by Jenny Colgan.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...