22 February 2017

10 years of emuse: Faux succulent and concrete monogram letter E




I had a couple of cardboard letters that I’d bought a few years ago, so, since E is the initial of both my blog and myself, I thought decorating one would be a fun project for my bloggiversary.

I’d seen some projects with felt faux succulents, and they looked particularly good against a concrete background, so this is the look I decided to go for, using a stone-effect paint.

1. Paint all over with stone-effect paint - this may need a couple of layers. You can dab or stroke it on, depending on the effect you want.

2. Cut ovals from felt, add some chalk for shading, and glue together with hot glue to make the faux succulents
3. Use hot glue to attach the succulents







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...