09 January 2017

Crocheted dreamcatcher


During the Christmas holidays I always like doing a few easy craft projects that I can do in front of the TV, and craft kits are a great way of doing this because everything you need is in the kit. I save all the kits from Mollie Makes magazine in a basket, and try to remember to save the instructions and templates to go with them! Then when I need a little project I have a look through the basket to see what I have there.
This dreamcatcher was fairly easy to crochet, although I had to remind myself how to do double crochet as most of the crocheting I do is treble crochet! The yarn was more like embroidery thread, so I had to be careful to draw all the strands through when doing a stitch.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...