04 September 2016

Spooky Blythe

I'm attending BlytheCon UK for the second time this year, as it's being held in Edinburgh. To tell the truth I haven't done much doll-related since I went to the Glasgow one in 2013, and the dolls were still dressed in the outfits I bought then!

So I decided I had to make an effort to do something for the competitions. One of them is a sewing competition, and the outfit I've sewn for that is still under wraps! But these are some of the photos I took in preparation for the photography exhibition.
The theme was "spooky", but I've gone for more of an eerie feel with mine rather than downright spooky. And a wee bit of trick photography inspired by my family album of the early 1900s and the book Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs.

It was hard to narrow it down to which two I would submit to the competition!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...