17 September 2016

Galerie Mirages rings

To round off my week of exhibitions, I thought I would show off my two new rings that I got from Galerie Mirages.

Every year this jewellery shop hosts an exhibition of jewellery from around the world, and this is how I found out about the shop and visited for the first time last year. I must have passed it countless times before that in Stockbridge, but it's tucked away and I hadn't noticed it.

I fell in love with the jewellery there last year, and I decided that on my next visit I would buy myself a ring. It turned out it took me a whole year to go back.

I had really loved the turquoise rings in particular, so I tried on various ones and finally made a decision. It's a really striking shape, but not too bulky for everyday wear.

But while I was looking around a sparkly blue topaz ring also caught my eye (because it's a similar colour to my birth stone, aquamarine), so I tried that on as well and couldn't resist it!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...