05 April 2016

Design your own custom printable to-do list

There are so many amazing to-do list notepads available to buy (), but they don’t always match your own needs.

I found that the one I was using had too much space for some types of notes, and not enough for others, so I found myself jumbling up different types of information wherever I could find a space on the page.

I decided that the best thing was to design my own, suited to my own needs!

1. Make a list of the types of information you usually have on your to-do list, e.g. appointments, things to buy, etc.
2. Decide how much space each of these requires. Some items, appointments for example, may need a long line, others a short line, and you may need to list lots of one item and less of others.
3. Make a sketch of your to-do list.

4. Make a final drawing and scan it, or create it from scratch on the computer.
5. If you can, lay it out so that you can print a number of to-do sheets on one sheet of paper.

If, with time, you find your to-do list is not suiting your needs, you can always re-design it!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...