26 April 2015

Triangle prints

One of the finishing touches in my bedroom was these prints, using my Charles Rennie Mackintosh triangle stamps. These stamps have been one of the most popular craft projects here on emuse over the past year, and they're also one of my personal favourites! Even though I changed my phone cover design recently, I am sure I will very soon go back to the triangle phone cover design (which I also use as the background and lock screen on my phone), because it makes me so happy every time I look at it!
I experimented with some variations on the colours and design of these prints, but in the end I came back to much the same Charles Rennie Mackintosh inspired design I created last year, in shades of yellow, grey and olive.
In each of the two frames I used a slightly different area of the print of variety, and I framed them in deep Ribba frames from Ikea.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...